Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sully to the rescue
- Once inside the building on a picture of taxi headlight there is an upside down hidden Mickey. Sending from inside attraction on a palm treo
REPORTED: timmy 02 APR 06
- On the Monsters Inc. ride, there are numerous Hidden Mickeys. This one was shown to me by my friend\'s mom when we were on the ride. Look closely at the second and third Sulleys in the ride. He has a very uniquely shapped spot on his fur. A ride attendant has confirmed this as a Mickey. Happy hunting.
REPORTED: Sam and Robin 20 APR 06
- When you go through the locker room section of the ride look backwards as you are exiting the room and you will see a small mickey in one of the lockers on the right hand side of the ride. The Mickey is only visible when you are looking the opposite direction of the cars travel.
REPORTED: Jeff Bischoff 04 JUN 06
- Towards the end of the ride on Monsters Inc in the room with the doors. The little girl is hitting the bad alien on the head with a club and the alien keeps changing colors and patterns. If you look on the alien's leg in one of the patterns you see a definite hidden Mickey. It's a clear three circle Mickey it just changes fast so you have to keep watching for it.
REPORTED: Joe 21 MAY 06
- There is a firetruck with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in it, in the locker room part of the new Monsters Inc. ride. It is three quarters through the room, on the right hand side. You have to look back after you pass it, because its behind an open locker door.
REPORTED: Brooklin 14 JUN 06
- In Monster's Inc. Sully and Mike to the rescue, at California Adventure. There is a hidden Mickey at the end. Right before you get out of the car, there is the controls on the right hand side, near the bottom of the controls three controls make a hidden Mickey.
REPORTED: anon 20 MAY 06
- On the Monsters Inc. ride, towards the very end, (I think after Boo is hitting Randall with a bat and he's changing colors) the kind of orage-ish skinny monster has a camcorder and is filming you. Just to the left of him theres a TV set. Now if you look just below the screen there is a sort of panel (like the one on real TV sets when you lose the remote). On this panel there is a dial, it is in the shape of Mickey's head. I didn't believe my sister when she told me but when the cast member overheard her yelling "it was the dial" he nodded in agreement. We went again and I saw it.
REPORTED: Parrish 01 JUN 06