- Along Route 49 (Red-Top Road) in Golden State, there are lamps that line the road on the Grand Californian side. In each of these lamps there are three bulbs configured in the typical pattern.
REPORTED: Garrett 24 JAN 01
CONFIRMED: Amanda Rice & Jarrod McKitterick 31 DEC 01
- Look at the cactus in front of the mountain right when you walk in, my lead showed us that they are hidden Mickey's. They are the flat cactus in the shape of Mickey.
REPORTED: anon 08 JAN 01
The cactus across the road from Grizzly Peak are crafted in the shape of hidden Mickeys. It's hard to believe that the cactus could accidentally grow that way.
CONFIRMED: Pianoman 04 FEB 01
- Not on the ride itself but on the bear is a Mickey! On the bear's right side of his/her mouth, between the canine teeth, is a Mickey indention! I was standing near the exit/entrance of the Grizzy Peak ride when I saw it.
REPORTED: TRMHatter 11 MAR 01
- Go to the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail and look on the map of the whole play area. There are three hidden Mickey's on that map. Good luck looking for them, they are on the left side of the map.
REPORTED: Chris 13 JAN 01
Three acorns or are they small stumps, three lilly pads and maybe three waves of water.
CONFIRMED: Meg & Jared & TR Shaw 08 APR 01
- When you go through the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail you can find a hiden Mickey in a small cave. The cave is located in the south-west corner of the play area. Enter the cave on the left side, and follow the curve to the left. After you make the first turn, you will find a hidden Mickey carved in to the rocks. It's hard to notice at first, but when you look you can see the his ears, nose, and eyes. It's dark inside the cave, but you can still notice it if you look in the right place.
REPORTED: Mark M 19 AUG 01
- I was waiting in the 96 min line trying to find hidden Mickeys and I found one. When going through the raft rapair house and on the desk there is a cup and a doughnut. If you look on the desk you can see a another circle in the wood it looks like another doughnut was there but was taken off or it could have been a cup stain either way it makes the tri-circle we all hunt for.
REPORTED: BiggDaddy95 06 JUL 01
- When waiting in line for Grizzly River Rapids there is a raft just after the office with 3 patches on it the shape of Mickey
REPORTED: Tim 29 JUN 01
- This old machine is part of an antique display at California Adventure by the rapids ride.
The tree obscures the right "ear" a bit. But you can see that if ever there was a hidden Mickey this was one.
REPORTED: James Ring 11 APR 06
- After your raft goes up to the top and turns to the left there is a rock formation. There the indents in the rock show a hidden Mickey.
REPORTED: David 09 FEB 01
I do not know if the proper location is being explained.
UPDATE: anon 04 MAR 01
Hidden on the wall of the Grizzly River Rapids cave is a friendly face of our favoite Mouse. Look closely and you will see a Hidden Mickey in the cave at Grrrr.
CONFIRMED: Mickey's Best 06 MAR 01
Just after you go up the first hill and turn left, when you approach the front of the bear by the claw, on the left side there are holes on the wall. A big chunk of rock blocks a direct view of it but three of the holes form a Mickey! I don't remember if they were perfectly spaced or connected so it may be wishful thinking but I'm pretty sure it's a Mickey.
CONFIRMED: TRMHatter 11 MAR 01
- Look at the far end of the rocks with the "cave drawings". Mickey appears when the sun is high as shadowed areas of the rock. Look when the sun is very high in the sky and looking back at the rock as the raft turns. The area is slightly lower than the drawings.
REPORTED: Russell Livesay, Jr. 05 FEB 01
I work at Grizzly and the Hidden Mickey in the Shadows is wishful thinking. I have spent many hours at all different times and have not seen the shadows. As for the indent in the rocks I do not know if the proper location is being explained. I know you would like me to give the location but that would take the fun out of them being hidden. If the proper location is given I will confirm it.
WISHFUL THINKING: anon 04 MAR 01
- On grizzly river rapids in DCA, right before the first drop there is a rock outcropping by a blue tent on the left side of the river if you are facing the drop. When you near the drop look back toward the blue rock and the tent. In the upper part of the rock it is semi hard to see until you know where to look. My friends and I found the best time to find it is at night because they have a light shining on it and it perfectly illuminates it. Also if you miss it most of the time right before the park closes there is no line and the cast members are more than welcome to let you stay on the ride. Now you do not see the whole mickey you on see half cresent shapes. We asked the cast member and she confirmed it as a true hidden mickey.
REPORTED: Ethan Jeffers 05 MAR 06